Closing Date: 31/01/2017
Do you want to work for the nr 1 in running? Are you ready for more responsibility?
You are the manager who inspires clients and staff every day. You work together with the Store Manager to coach your team of 10-20 sportive Store Associates. You train, supervise, and identify needs of the team and/or the clients. You will operate independently, coming up with ideas and pro-active assist the Store Manager with the implementation and execution of the store plan. Of course you are partly responsible for the overall result of the store; this means the important KPI's as well as controlling costs. Above all you make sure that customers have a great experience every time they visit our store.
About the ASICS store
Besides the complete collection of running shoes and apparel it also offers a selection of other performance categories, and has the most advanced analysis system for biomechanical and running analysis. The store offers runners exclusive facilities like the ASICS FOOT ID.
ASISC offers you:
· An energetic team of colleagues, passionate on sports
· Being part of the enhanced (running) experience in our store
· Several (technical) trainings per year, for example on our products and customer service
· The possibility to give input and develop yourself in our company
· Discount on ASICS products
You offer ASICS:
· Full-time and flexible availability also in weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
· Around 2-3 years of full-time store experience, including experience in coaching and developing people
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field (or 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree).
· Good command of English
· Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
· Sports mind and sport knowledge
· An enthusiastic colleague
· Representative appearance
If you are interested please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org