For our MANGO store in Leeds we are currently recruiting for a 30 hours/week Assistant Visual Merchandiser to join our team. You will support the display of stock in the store, by following company standards in order to maintain an attractive and commercial environment. You will support with the replenishment of stock and additional orders to ensure that the store has the right product for the customer. You will collaborate with the Visual Merchandiser and the store management team in ensuring the best image possible for the store.
• To possess good product knowledge and fashion awareness.
• To know and apply the visual merchandising standards of the brand and the season. • To be aware of the profitability of furniture displays and their percentage weighting in sales.
• To be familiar with the entire collection and its sales potential.
• To detect what affects sales and report to the VM to adapt the merchandising accordingly.
• To collaborate in preparing all the material required to perform the store changes.
• To participate in the store changes in a quick and orderly manner.
• To participate in and ensure correct end-of-season returns.
• To be aware at all times of the latest products and what has been withdrawn to the stockroom.
To apply please email: email@example.com