The main objective of this role is to support store management team in achieving a store environment that fosters creativity, employee development and the VIBE philosophy. To uphold the Urban Outfitters “Peers Training Peers” philosophy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customer through conversation and service
· Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours
· Provide a store experience that reflects the Company’s mystery shop standards
· Contribute to the overall VIBE in the store by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
· Uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to peers
Teamwork and Communication:
· Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal
· Assist in the training and development of peers
· Communicate positively and effectively with peers
· Actively participate in daily and department meetings
· Demonstrate proficiency in job knowledge (i.e. tills, shipment tasks, and fitting room guidelines)
· Participate in the processing of new shipment and help the team to keep receiving and back stock areas clean and organised
· Assist in the timely and accurate completion of weekly tasks (i.e. markdowns, re-tickets, transfers and RTVs)
· Exhibit awareness of loss prevention guidelines and comply with all inventory control measures
· Adhere to Company Health & Safety regulations at all times
Merchandising and Display:
· Uphold store merchandising and cleanliness standards
· Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well stocked
· Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects
· Exhibit a familiarity with current product and trend awareness
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Previous experience in a retail environment – not a must.
· An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its appeal to the local market.
· Strong communication skills.
Urban Outfitters Leeds are currently looking for a full time sales associate, working predominantly on the menswear department.
Candidates must be flexible to work both weekdays and weekends.
The contract is 30-40 hours.
Please send CVs to email@example.com
Please write the job title and contracted hours in the heading of the email, alongside your availability in the body of the email with your CV attached.
Closing Date: 31st August, however we will be interviewing before the deadline so it is advised to send in your CV as soon as possible.