Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 600 stores in EMEA. We are home to some of the world’s best brands including Ray Ban, Oakley, Chanel, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and Bvlgari. Sunglass Hut is also part of something bigger; Luxottica’s global family, with a high-performance culture that’s always rewarding, forever evolving and full of exciting opportunities. As the founding global sponsor for One Sight, EssilorLuxottica is committed to eradicating the world of vision care crisis, partnering in the creation of sustainable and charitable access to quality vision care and eyewear. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
At Sunglass Hut we are guided by our Key Cultural indicators: We believe in working hard and having fun. We set our ambitions high as we are driven to learn and achieve. We Share Wins as success stories propels us to reach further. We build genuine meaningful relationships with our Staff and Customers. We promote diversity and inclusion; we thrive on Individuality.
The Store Manager is responsible for the stores overall commercial success. You will be responsible for managing and developing a high performing team of Assistant Manager, Supervisor and Sales Associates.
• Daily, you will be supporting, coaching, and motivating the instore team to achieve store targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities whilst setting the example in delivering an exceptional Sunglass Hut Experience
• You will be expected to have strong presence on the shop floor, educating and influencing the store teams
• Retail Operations focused, this includes stock control, store policies and procedures, staff scheduling and deployment, and tracking team sales performance
• Acquires talent by utilising networking and recruiting skills and conducting interviews
• Keeps up to date on product knowledge and uses company learning tools to stay current on new products. You will nurture and develop the store team to unlock their full potential and support their development
• Clear communication of brand strategy, promotions, incentives etc to team members
The ideal candidate will be a highly capable leader who can confidently coach their team to deliver the best in store experience. If you are currently an Assistant or Store Manager looking for a fresh challenge, then this could be the opportunity for you. Ideal candidates will have:
• Minimum 2 year’s retail management experience
• Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
• Excellent communication skills, in order to establish and coach high performing team. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
• A positive can-do attitude, with contagious enthusiasm
• Ability to embrace new technology and change with high level of accuracy
• A competitive pay rate, with generous monthly bonus and commission of up to 3%
• Free pair of sunglasses after passing probation
• Discount vouchers for Friends & Family
• Free eye test vouchers
• Career progression and relocation opportunities
• Monthly incentives
• Opportunity to volunteer in One Sight vision clinics across the globe
Interested? Email your CV and a covering letter to Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org