Leeds not follows
With a legacy of retail innovation, Leeds is leading the way as an inspiring and influential city destination. Home to the first Marks and Spencer store and the chosen location for the first Harvey Nichols store outside of London, Leeds takes modern city life to the next level.
With 120 stores, shops & restaurants, spread over three levels totalling one million sq ft, and traversing three of the busiest streets in the UK’s third largest city, Trinity Leeds provides a stunning opportunity for leading brands to perform on a world-class stage.
The heartbeat of the city
Trinity Leeds connects the city in such a way that everyone will experience it. This spectacular development is destined to make Leeds one of the most successful cities in Europe.
- A catchment population of 5.7 million people (2013)
- A student population of over 200,000 in Leeds alone
- 90,000 people come through Leeds train station every day, making it the busiest rail terminal outside of London
- The value of the city’s economy is estimated at £14.6bn (2010) and is projected to grow by over a quarter in the next ten years
- Market potential £1.66bn to £1.93bn (2013), an increase of 15.1% following the opening of Trinity Leeds in spring 2013
Contact our leasing team and find out more about the opportunities for your brand to be a part of Trinity Leeds.
+44 (20) 7747235
Time Retail Partners
0)7768 602 245
Director - Retail
T: +44 (0)207 318 7820
M: +44 (0)7887 554405
Catering and Leisure Opportunities
020 7580 3366
Tom Hodgson- firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Shuttleworth- email@example.com