Child Friendly Leeds was launched by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in 2012. Since then, a growing number of partners across the city have been working together to create a better future for children and young people in Leeds.
The charity's main goals include tackling poverty, reducing the number of young people out of education or employment and training, and improving achievement, attainment and attendance at school.
They also established the annual Child Friendly Leeds Awards, which recognise the people and communities that make a positive impact on the lives of young people in Leeds.
You can help Child Friendly Leeds put children and young people at the heart of a compassionate city with a strong economy.
The donation point is at the base of our Christmas Tree, so you can drop off your unwrapped, brand new gifts for deserving children and young adults in Leeds.
Our Heart Angels will be on hand to advise on gifting and age range.
Not sure what to buy? Don’t worry, you can give and go with our contactless donation point, just tap the screen on our donation station, choose your amount and tap - we will do the rest!
Gifts will enter a quarantine period once dropped off before being distributed to Child Friendly Leeds.
1. Baby Fair Isle Famjams, £5, Primark
2. Baby’s First Christmas bauble, £1.50, Wilko
3. Plush Cube baby toy £5, Neon Sheep
4. Fisher-Price Linkimals Smooth Moves Sloth, £35, Hamleys
5. Padders unisex kids Slipper Socks, £11.99, Sockshop
1. Puma suede gum pre-school shoes, £9.99, Foot Locker Kids
2. Jolly Penguin chocolate, £8, Hotel Chocolat
3. Christmas Santa slippers, £4, Primark
4. Orchard Toys Llamas In Pyjamas board game, £3.75, Boots
5. Duplo Airport, £17.99, Lego Store
1. How to Draw Animals activity kit, £15, M&S
2. Pac-Man Tamagotchi, £22, Urban Outfitters
3. Harry Potter water bottle, £4, Wilko
4. TY Slush the Husky, £8, Hamleys
5. Koya Head keyring, £8, Damaged Society
1. Ferrari two-wheel scooter, £30, Hamleys
2. Reggie the Reindeer hottie, £12, Next
3. Lion King Board Game, £6.66, The Entertainer
4. Jacquard knitted jumper, £14.99, H&M
5. Lindt Advent Calendar 280g, £15, Lindt
1. Rollin’ With my Gnomes socks, £4, River Island
2. Heritage ribbed gloves, £16, Superdry
3. Gaming headphones, £10, Primark
4. Hot Chocolate Christmas Bauble Set, £9.99, New Look
5. Fern Pattern A5 Deluxe Diary 2021, £4.99, Calendar Club